Jo Landers Business Services provides a cost-effective way for small businesses, not for profits and sole proprietors to access specialized skills they may not maintain in-house, without the long-term expense of hiring and training an employee for services they may need for just a few hours a week or a few times a year.
These services include:
- Bookkeeping, Cash Flow Management and inexpensive Payroll Services
- Business Plan Development
- Website Design and Hosting Services
- Custom PHP/MYSQL Database Development
- WordPress Theme and Plugin Development
- Copywriting and Content Development, and
- Book and Catalog Design & Typesetting
either directly, as a liaison, or by referral to another vendor with a proven track record.
My business fills the niche between unskilled or semiskilled vendors and full-service financial, design and marketing companies. This allows the business owner to focus on what they want to do - grow their business - without being forced to commit large amounts of time and energy to the specialized skills needed to keep their finances or marketing running smoothly.
The primary goal at Jo Landers Business Services is to be the first place a small or medium-sized business thinks of when it needs expertise or resources it lacks in-house. As a secondary goal, it’s always great when I can refer one client to another for the things I don’t do, helping build local business relationships!