Business Plans & Financing Proposals
Business plans are often prepared only when a company is seeking financing, in order to demonstrate that it can manage itself and sell enough of its goods and services to be attractive to investors. However, a good business plan can also provide a review of the company's goals and objectives and provide benchmarks for measuring progress. The process of creating a business plan often allows a company to clarify its goals or spot potential problems, and assists in long-range planning and growth.
With her extensive general business background and financial experience, Jo Landers is able to assist clients with business plan development for financing or long-range planning.
Services May Include:
- Business Plan Development
- Financing Proposals
- Existing Business or Financial Plan Review
- Business Assessment & Priority Identification (for increasing productivity, reducing costs, increasing profitability, etc.)
- Planning for Special Needs or Specific Goals
- Budget Development & Implementation
- Staff Training & Standardization of Procedures
This business plan is being used as a course handout by Professor David M. Savino of Ohio Northern University's College of Business Administration, for his Fall 2012 course Behavioral Management 2331 - Business Planning.